Group reservations - activities and guided walks
Les amis de la montagne offer guided walks and activities adpated to corporate groups or associations, as well as groups at the college and university levels, continuing education and French-language immersion. For more information on our group programs, contact our reservations coordinator by calling 514 843-8240, ext. 235.
Winter activities for groups in the heart of Montreal
With friends or colleagues, let us guide you on Mont Royal! Les amis de la montagne invites you to participate in a unique way to discover the mountain.
Design your outing
- Guided snowshoe walks (hot chocolate or mulled wine, day or evening options). Invigorating outings, captivating guides and comforting beverages!
- Guided walks. Follow our guides along scenic snowy trails and discover the mountain’s riches.
- A meal and an activity. Create your own outing on the mountain or let us provide you with suggestions.
Outdoor equipment rental in the Lac aux Castors pavilion
- Cross-country skis (22 km of groomed trails)
- Skates (refrigerated skating rink)
- Inner tubes for sliding (special designated trails)
Café des Amis at Maison Smith
- An inviting café-restaurant for a relaxing break or meal in the heart of the park.
Room rental at Maison Smith
- An exceptional site to hold your meetings or events.
Groups of 10 to 60 people beginning at $15 per person.